Bastech, Inc. can help you achieve your Rapid Manufacturing requirements with:
(More at www.bastech.com)
3D Printing -
- Full-Color 3D Printing
- Selective Laser Sintering
- Direct Metal Laser Sintering
- MultiJet Plastic & Wax
Rapid Prototyping, Tooling & Manufacturing -
- Reverse Engineering - Multiple 3D Scanning Capabilities
- Casting Patterns & Tools
- Trade Show Models
- Mold Making – Wax/Plastic
- Engineering Services
- RTV Molding - Low Volume
- Injection Molding
- Rapid Tooling
9233 North Dixie Dr.
Dayton, OH 45414
Local Phone: 937-890-9292
Get ready for TWO days of WordPress!
Wright State University’s Small Business Development Center and the local WordPress Meet Up Group have teamed up to hold the FIRST Dayton WordCamp.
The dates are set for March 7th and 8th.
Friday will be hands-on training. A refresher course for those interested in starting from the beginning.
Saturday will be filled with tracks for the novice, power-user, developer and all of those in between.
Trying to find internet resources to help you on your entrepreneurial journey? Forbes has searched high and low to bring you the top 100 list of Best Websites for Entrepreneurs. Save yourself some much needed time and check out the list here.
Latest polls suggest that the global economy continues to recover. Kiplinger’s Economic Outlooks suggest that gains in business and consumer confidence in the coming year will help to strengthen economic growth by 2.6%. November’s 203,000 job gains also point to stronger growth.
Top 3 Workforce Predictions for 2014 suggest that self-employment and becoming a free-agent where you BYOW (bring your own work) to a project-based business need will also increase.
Are You Ready?
Whether you are already in business, thinking about becoming self-employed or a free agent, below are 6 Tips for Building Your Business Revenues in the New Year:
- Virtual Business Mentoring Sources: Connect with confidential and experienced business mentors including SCORE, SBDCs, women’s business centers and MicroMentor using a state-specific, Business Planning and Development Platform.
- Business Assistance Programs: Discover multiple nonprofit online Resource & Referral Communities tailored to Veterans, Small Businesses, Women, Youth and Minorities.
- Alternative Funding Tools & Expertise: Consider innovative ways to raise working capital such as Merchant Advances, Supplier Credit, A/R Financing and Crowd Financing. Connect with Financial Management Expertise on a part-time or on-demand basis.
- Keep Overhead Costs Low: Outsourced services and virtual office solutions continue to expand offerings in ways that provide cost savings and productivity enhancements.
- Cloud-Based Applications: New small business apps promise improved efficiencies in multiple arenas such as bookkeeping, expense control, CRM & project management.
- Network, Network, Network: The old adage remains true today; It’s not what you know, it’s who you know. Learn who offers no-cost small business assistance in your area.
For other valuable tips and tools to start, grow and succeed in business, AskBUZ.
# # #
This Small Business News Brief was sponsored by the following Educational Sponsors:
- Insureon Small Business Institute; resources for micro- and small businesses
- Spending and expense control solutions by ExpenseWatch.com
- Quality mail fulfillment services, marketing and related business print materials by PrintPlace.com
- CloudVO, Virtual offices, meeting facilities and administrative services
- Swift Capital, Working capital through Merchant Cash Advance
- The CFO Connection, part-time CFO expertise on demand
- QuickBooks, accounting software solutions and more
- Insightly, CRM and Project Management Software for small business
- Delta Dental, employer, individual and family dental plans with options
Proposal Kit, contracts, proposals, sales and related templates
Re-posted from DDP Fast Facts about your downton – January 15, 2014
New Downtown Salon Celebrates with Grand Opening Owner and Creative Director Joshua Ladner’s passion for the intricacies of creative cut and color is evident in his new downtown venture, Salon J. Ladner. Located in the St. Clair Lofts at 37 S. St. Clair St., this new addition to the downtown business community will celebrate its recent launch with a ribbon-cutting and grand opening celebration this Friday, January 17.
The ribbon-cutting ceremony will be held at 10:30 a.m. and, from
5:00-10:00 p.m., Ladner will host a “Hair Journey Celebration” to kick off 2014 in inspired style. Trained at the Paul Mitchell School, Ladner invites fashion-forward individuals to usher in the New Year and embark upon “a hair journey at your downtown exclusive Paul Mitchell salon.”
Currently, Salon J. Ladner employs three staff stylists and one intern. Appointment times may be reserved via the salon’s online booking service, available at salon.jladner.com. For more information, call 220-9441.