Comprehensive business management and education services.
Free, confidential, in-depth, one-on-one counseling and low-cost training.
Counseling Services on-
- Business Start-up- Filing Your Entity Status
- Business Planning- Writing A Plan that Works!
- Access to Capital- Key Elements to Getting Financing
- SBA, State, and Local Loan Programs; Do You Qualify?
- Workshops- Training On Key Business Points
- Lean Concepts- Cut Wasted Costs
- Cost Control – How to Survive in Distressed Markets
Minority, Disadvantaged, and Veteran entrepreneurs welcomed!
Call the Edison Community College Small Business Development Center for workshop schedules or to arrange a counseling session at 937-381-1516.