Cut Through the Red Tape
Hate bureaucracy? Wasting time? Do you prefer the convenience of sitting at home or work?
Then stay connected and file your business online with Ohio Business Central. According to the Ohio Secretary of State, nearly 23,000 new filings have been submitted online, and one in three new businesses are now started with the online system. Compared to four years ago, new business owners had to not only paper file it, but wait four days for processing. No more! So take advantage of this by filing online, and get back to what really matters: Running your business!
Some of the available forms for filing include:
Filing a New Business or Register a Name
- Certificate of Domestic Partnership (Form 531A)
- Articles of Organization for a Domestic Limited Liability Company (Form 533A)
- Name Registration (Form 534A)
Update an Existing Business Record
- Statement of Continued Existence: Foreign / Domestic (Form 522)
- Renewal of Trade Name or Fictitious Name Registration (Form 523A)
- Reinstatement & Appointment of Agent (Form 525A)
- Certificate of Good Standing
For more downloadable PDF forms, click here.
And don’t forget: Ohio’s economic well-being is directly tied to your business’ success. Be well-informed by researching with the Ohio Secretary of State, and using the offices here at the Wright State University Raj Soin College of Business SBDC. Contact us for a free consultation or attending one of our many free business workshops.